1. North Carolina Veterans Park and Airborne & Special Operations Museum – prayers focused on support of the military and their families.
2. Fayetteville City Hall - prayers supported regional civil leadership and law enforcement.
3. Cumberland County Detention Center – prayers offered for the incarcerated and their families.
4. The Market House – prayers focused on racial diversity.
5. Cumberland County Public Library and Information Center – prayers offered for educational leaders, children and families.
After visiting each stop, walkers returned to Festival Park to pray for all spiritual leaders.
An AsOne Family Reunion with music, food and fun followed the prayer walk and lasted throughout the day.