Click here to donate during Cumberland Community Foundation's GivingTuesday campaign.
CityView News Fund raises money from individuals, family funds, community foundations, businesses and journalism funders to support our nonprofit work. That money supports original, local journalism, informing the greater Fayetteville area about important news that might otherwise go uncovered. Read these stories on CityView's website.
CityView News Fund accepts tax-deductible donations as a 501(c)3 organization based in Fayetteville, NC with Tax ID 36-5005145. Your donations, including those made via stock donations or directly from investment accounts and retirement funds, are tax-deductible.
- Online Donations
- Corporate sponsorships are payments by a business that help further our mission. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Click here to see a list of our current sponsors.
- Check Donations
- Checks can be mailed to: CityView News Fund, 2919 Breezewood Ave., Ste. 300, Fayetteville, NC 28303
- Donor Advised Fund Gifts
- If you donate through the Cumberland Community Foundation make your recommendation through the MyCCF portal. If you have another donor-advised fund, please make the recommendation to your fund and give them the address above and our federal tax ID number: 36-5005145.
- Stock Share
- Donating appreciated stock is easy and may have significant tax benefits for you. Please check with your tax advisor.
- Stock transfers often arrive without the donor’s contact information, so please email email@example.com to notify us and share your contact information so we may promptly send an acknowledgment and a tax receipt.
- IRA Gifts
- A qualified charitable distribution (QCD) from your Individual Retirement Account can be a great, tax-advantaged way to support CityView News Fund.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for help with this process.
- Estate Plans
- Thinking about your legacy? Please consider leaving a gift to CityView News Fund through your estate plans to pass on your appreciation. To learn more, contact email@example.com.
For more information, please contact us.